Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lost then Found

I had a lovely pair of earrings that I wore to my cousin's wedding a year ago.  By the time I got home I could locate only one.  I was sad because I had worn this pair just this one time.  They went so perfectly with so much of my wardrobe with the greens & purples.

Last week I was at a jewelry party and decided to order a new pair.  The lone one I would make into a necklace.

Today, in a deep clean of my room, beneath a pile of rubble I found the missing earring!

The new pair should be in soon.  I think I may trade it in on the matching necklace.

I learned a long time ago that there is no sense in wasting energy fretting over what is lost.  Like the past, it is gone and that cannot be changed.  If it's meant to be, it will turn up again when I least expect.

Thank you, Universe, for the little surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment