Friday, September 21, 2012

A Change of Knit, Part 2

My no real plan project is done.

I'm calling it a shoulder throw -- too narrow to be just a throw and not fancy enough to be called a shawl.




I enjoyed playing with the new to me stitch patterns.  From three (or was it four?) sources, I choose stitch patterns that tickled my fancy.  Each stitch pattern had its own personality, from casual and classic to funky and fun.  I haven't decided which one I like best but know that some may turn up in future projects.

I think this project, more than any other I have done, is a reflection of life, of how we may not plan for a lot of things, but somehow manage to cobbled the various bits and pieces into a whole.  And if we are lucky, the whole is a pretty good thing.  May your life be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment