Friday, August 29, 2014

Ready for High School Football 2014!

Are you ready for high school football?

Nephew # 1 is a junior and plays on both the offensive and defensive lines.  In honor of that, I have tatted two pairs of earrings in school colors.  I hope they hold up to all the  jumping around I do while cheering the team on.  

I did these earrings before in another colorway.
The pattern is in Tatted Jewelry by Marilee Rockley.
Pattern name is Keyed Up.
I chose to omit the bottom drop.


I need to re-block these!
Perhaps even to do them again.
These are my version of Time & Again Earrings
 from Marilee's Beaded Tatted Finery.
To tell the truth, I am still a little unsure of my finishing, of my hiding of the final ends.  And of my jump rings.  I need something better at closing jump rings that what I already have.

Don't worry, I'm still knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment