Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Here's to 2015 being better than 2014.

I hate making resolutions.  Mostly, because they will be broken before the month is done.  All good intentions are forgotten and old patterns get repeated.

So the usual wish to be happier, healthier, wealthier, and smaller is made.  Just give me one out of the four and I'll call it a good year.

May 2015 treated you kindly.  May you heart be filled with love.  And don't forget to make something, too.

I will knit socks, of course.  I have been on a hat and fingerless mitt kick of late.  On tap is a toddler hat for spring. 

I am also doing a T.I.A.S. (Tat It And See)  Check it out on Jane Eborall's blog

So what are your crafting plans and hopes for the new year?  Make a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment