Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Rug Begins

Recently, I found a bag with two big (12 oz.) skeins of Bernat Handicraft Cotton that I had bought on clearance.  I had been toying with idea of crocheting a rug, possibly out of t-shirt yarn.  But all that seemed like a lot of work before I picked up the crochet hook.

So far, this is what I have done:

At the moment I am not happy with my camera.  It seems to take great photographs of the background and do something a bit blurry on my subject.  I am hoping that my proverbial ship comes in so I can buy a better camera and more yarn.

In the meantime, I will muddle through.

I tried to do a circular rug but got lost in my stitch count.  A hexagon is easier.

I hope spring is coming your way.  It's been a long winter for me.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment