Thursday, July 2, 2015

Shawls, shawls and more shawls!

It's been a long spring for me.   Between seasonal allergies and dog sitting, I found some time to knit.  This year's objects of experimentation are shawls.  Those last rows, especially on the big shawls seemed to take forever to knit.

So far, five shawls for the year.
These are not blocks so they are a bit curly on the edges.
All patterns can be found on Ravelry!

Unblocked is why it's curly!
Karla gave me the yarn.
Space Cadet's Mini-Skeins in case you are wondering.
Pattern Sansi Shawl can be found on Ravelry!
Be Simple Shawl done in
Cascade Heritage Paints Yarn.
Pointilles shawl de miclasouris done in
Knit Picks Stroll Glimmer.
The camera could not pick  up the sparkle!
                       
My Madeline Shawl done in heathery Classic Elite Yarns
Alpaca Sox.


Nurmintu done in
Knit Picks Palete
Special Reserve in the color Majesty.
The flower:  Heliotrope.
Go to your local nursery and get a plant.
It smells good!
I hope you are having a great summer!  Don't be afraid to let me know what you think about my shawls!  Thank you!


2 comments: